Geometric Pearl Pendant
Item is exchange only. Details.
Sharp and soft, sophisticated and unorthodox, meet our Geometric Pearl Pendant.
An audaciously long, faceted finger of gold tapers to a ravishing 6mm Akoya pearl, suspended like a punctuation point in midair. Granting the sophisticated pearl a new role as a modern provocateur, our Geometric Pearl Pendant is a surefire style win.
A forged gold bar is suspended from a delicate gold chain on a hidden bail, capped by a post-set freshwater pearl, secured around the neck by a lobster clasp with two jump rings for size options.
Total chain length is 18 inches, with extra jumpring at 15 inches
- Quality isn't just our middle name, it's our mantra. Learn more here.
- We don't just say sustainable, we live it. More on our ethical approach here.
- We're born and raised in NYC, with the highest quality materials sourced from the best around the world. More on our global sourcing standards here.
- We're so confident in what we do that we offer you a Lifetime warranty.
- We want each golden purchase to be perfect, so we happily accept exchanges and returns within 30 days of purchase, except international and exchange only items. Learn more here.
Fine jewelry deserves fair prices. And so do you. All of our jewelry is born, raised, and designed in NYC. No import taxes, no unnecessary middlemen, no insane markups. And we produce pieces on a made-to-order basis so that you don’t pay for extra inventory costs. Because we love gold, but not price tags.
Traditional Retail Price Cost
Pieces that rise to every occasion
Call us picky, but we believe high standards are a good thing. So we focus on what matters: durable materials built for everyday wear and tear, transparent pricing as friendly as your neighbor's dog, sustainable production to offset our carbon footprint, and tangible giving for a sparkling conscience. You set the gold bar, we simply strive to meet it.