Huggie Earrings with Black Diamonds
Item is exchange only. Details.
Timeless craft and modern aesthetics combine to riveting effect in our Huggie Earrings.
The lean, modern silhouette and close fit mark these out as completely contemporary, but 16 hand-set black diamonds are pure, enduring elegance. Wear them to a late-night gig, early morning meeting or dinner with the in-laws — they'll be right at home in any setting.
A delicate band of prong-set round brilliant-cut diamonds tightly hugs the ear lobe, held in place by an ear post and fastened by a wing nut closure.
SI Clarity0.2 carat
- Quality isn't just our middle name, it's our mantra. Learn more here.
- We don't just say sustainable, we live it. More on our ethical approach here.
- We're born and raised in NYC, with the highest quality materials sourced from the best around the world. More on our global sourcing standards here.
- We're so confident in what we do that we offer you a Lifetime warranty.
- We want each golden purchase to be perfect, so we happily accept exchanges and returns within 30 days of purchase, except international and exchange only items. Learn more here.
Fine jewelry deserves fair prices. And so do you. All of our jewelry is born, raised, and designed in NYC. No import taxes, no unnecessary middlemen, no insane markups. And we produce pieces on a made-to-order basis so that you don’t pay for extra inventory costs. Because we love gold, but not price tags.
Traditional Retail Price Cost
Pieces that rise to every occasion
Call us picky, but we believe high standards are a good thing. So we focus on what matters: durable materials built for everyday wear and tear, transparent pricing as friendly as your neighbor's dog, sustainable production to offset our carbon footprint, and tangible giving for a sparkling conscience. You set the gold bar, we simply strive to meet it.