Kaleidoscope Bar Pendant
Item is exchange only. Details.
We took our Gold Bar Necklace and sprinkled it in 24 sapphires and precious stones of every shade.
There's nothing worse than picking what you thought was the perfect paint shade for that spare bedroom only to realize it's all wrong when the walls dry. Have no fear our Gold Bar Necklace, sister to this sparkling beauty, is already an anomaly of positive yelp reviews. And this rainbow dream has all the colors of the Pantone book. No choices necessary.
Signature solid gold bar necklace with 4 blue sapphires, 4 pink sapphires, 4 orange sapphire, 4 yellow sapphire, 4 purple amethyst, and 4 green tsavorite of the highest saturation, secured by lobster clasp and 2 jump rings for sizing options.
Rare saturated blue, pink, orange and yellow sapphires, purple amethyst and green tsavorite stones weighting 0.01 carats.
24 x 1.4mm
- Quality isn't just our middle name, it's our mantra. Learn more here.
- We don't just say sustainable, we live it. More on our ethical approach here.
- We're born and raised in NYC, with the highest quality materials sourced from the best around the world. More on our global sourcing standards here.
- We're so confident in what we do that we offer you a Lifetime warranty.
- We want each golden purchase to be perfect, so we happily accept exchanges and returns within 30 days of purchase, except international and exchange only items. Learn more here.
Fine jewelry deserves fair prices. And so do you. All of our jewelry is born, raised, and designed in NYC. No import taxes, no unnecessary middlemen, no insane markups. And we produce pieces on a made-to-order basis so that you don’t pay for extra inventory costs. Because we love gold, but not price tags.
Traditional Retail Price Cost
Pieces that rise to every occasion
Call us picky, but we believe high standards are a good thing. So we focus on what matters: durable materials built for everyday wear and tear, transparent pricing as friendly as your neighbor's dog, sustainable production to offset our carbon footprint, and tangible giving for a sparkling conscience. You set the gold bar, we simply strive to meet it.