Kaleidoscope Quadricolor Ring
Item is exchange for size only. Details.
A single band of approx. 36 rainbow saturated sapphires and precious stones set in solid gold to help you color outside the lines.
If you've been to the symphony and seen the conductor waving furiously at the percussion section, it was because the symbolist missed a cue. But also because this ring was giving her life in the form of kaleidoscopic saturated sapphires and precious stones. Our Quadricolor ring may have been the quartet, but throw in a sapphire of every hue and solid 100% sustainable gold and you've got yourself an orchestra.
Signature solid quadricolor band set with a multi-colored blue sapphire, pink sapphire, orange sapphire, yellow sapphire, purple amethyst, and green tsavorite arrangement of the highest saturation.
Rare saturated blue, pink, orange and yellow sapphires, purple amethyst and green tsavorite stones weighting 0.01 carats.
36-39 x 1.4mm
View our ring sizer here.
- Quality isn't just our middle name, it's our mantra. Learn more here.
- We don't just say sustainable, we live it. More on our ethical approach here.
- We're born and raised in NYC, with the highest quality materials sourced from the best around the world. More on our global sourcing standards here.
- We're so confident in what we do that we offer you a Lifetime warranty.
- We want each golden purchase to be perfect, so we happily accept exchanges and returns within 30 days of purchase, except international and exchange only items. Learn more here.
Fine jewelry deserves fair prices. And so do you. All of our jewelry is born, raised, and designed in NYC. No import taxes, no unnecessary middlemen, no insane markups. And we produce pieces on a made-to-order basis so that you don’t pay for extra inventory costs. Because we love gold, but not price tags.
Traditional Retail Price Cost
Pieces that rise to every occasion
Call us picky, but we believe high standards are a good thing. So we focus on what matters: durable materials built for everyday wear and tear, transparent pricing as friendly as your neighbor's dog, sustainable production to offset our carbon footprint, and tangible giving for a sparkling conscience. You set the gold bar, we simply strive to meet it.