Item is exchange only. Details.
Introducing the most beloved of accessories, our own Pearl Anklet.
Not the anklet you used to wear with bobby socks and sneaks (though if you can still pull off that look, more power to you), our Pearl Anklet is a playfully grown-up version of the middle-school favorite. A radiant 5mm Akoya pearl is suspended from an ethereal gold chain, drawing admiring glances to your ankle. Wear with a high ponytail and a wink.
A freshwater pearl hangs suspended on a gold chain, secured by a lobster clasp with two jump rings for size adjustment.
Total chain length is 10 inches, with extra jumpring at 9 inches
- Quality isn't just our middle name, it's our mantra. Learn more here.
- We don't just say sustainable, we live it. More on our ethical approach here.
- We're born and raised in NYC, with the highest quality materials sourced from the best around the world. More on our global sourcing standards here.
- We're so confident in what we do that we offer you a Lifetime warranty.
- We want each golden purchase to be perfect, so we happily accept exchanges and returns within 30 days of purchase, except international and exchange only items. Learn more here.
Fine jewelry deserves fair prices. And so do you. All of our jewelry is born, raised, and designed in NYC. No import taxes, no unnecessary middlemen, no insane markups. And we produce pieces on a made-to-order basis so that you don’t pay for extra inventory costs. Because we love gold, but not price tags.
Traditional Retail Price Cost
Pieces that rise to every occasion
Call us picky, but we believe high standards are a good thing. So we focus on what matters: durable materials built for everyday wear and tear, transparent pricing as friendly as your neighbor's dog, sustainable production to offset our carbon footprint, and tangible giving for a sparkling conscience. You set the gold bar, we simply strive to meet it.