Short Gold Ball Hook Earrings
Item is exchange only. Details.
Delicately durable, strikingly minimalistic.
When you first got your ears pierced you were faced with the life-altering decision of choosing which gold ball to get. Well, you chose wrong the first time, don't do it again. Equally bold and soft, this hook will cut class with an ear cuff and join a study group with an ear threader all in one day. Also available in long.
Short rolled solid gold hook shaped wire with a solid gold sphere on point the of hook.
- Quality isn't just our middle name, it's our mantra. Learn more here.
- We don't just say sustainable, we live it. More on our ethical approach here.
- We're born and raised in NYC, with the highest quality materials sourced from the best around the world. More on our global sourcing standards here.
- We're so confident in what we do that we offer you a Lifetime warranty.
- We want each golden purchase to be perfect, so we happily accept exchanges and returns within 30 days of purchase, except international and exchange only items. Learn more here.
Fine jewelry deserves fair prices. And so do you. All of our jewelry is born, raised, and designed in NYC. No import taxes, no unnecessary middlemen, no insane markups. And we produce pieces on a made-to-order basis so that you don’t pay for extra inventory costs. Because we love gold, but not price tags.
Traditional Retail Price Cost
Pieces that rise to every occasion
Call us picky, but we believe high standards are a good thing. So we focus on what matters: durable materials built for everyday wear and tear, transparent pricing as friendly as your neighbor's dog, sustainable production to offset our carbon footprint, and tangible giving for a sparkling conscience. You set the gold bar, we simply strive to meet it.