Item is exchange for size only. Details.
Challenge convention in the unconventionally jaw-dropping Asymmetric Diamond Ring.
Taking the basic ingredients of your average captivating diamond ring — gold and spectacularly bright diamonds — but then reimagining them in a completely fresh configuration is this Zeitgeist Ring. An open-ended gold band holds aloft nearly a carat of princess- and brilliant-cut diamonds, giving this diamond ring a luminous, future-ready form.
A princess-cut diamond faces off against a round brilliant-cut diamond, both prong-set in a custom gold setting, in an open shank ring.
SI Clarity0.4 carat
1x 4.0mm Princess Cut1x 2.1mm Princess Cut
View our ring sizer here.
- Quality isn't just our middle name, it's our mantra. Learn more here.
- We don't just say sustainable, we live it. More on our ethical approach here.
- We're born and raised in NYC, with the highest quality materials sourced from the best around the world. More on our global sourcing standards here.
- We're so confident in what we do that we offer you a Lifetime warranty.
- We want each golden purchase to be perfect, so we happily accept exchanges and returns within 30 days of purchase, except international and exchange only items. Learn more here.
Fine jewelry deserves fair prices. And so do you. All of our jewelry is born, raised, and designed in NYC. No import taxes, no unnecessary middlemen, no insane markups. And we produce pieces on a made-to-order basis so that you don’t pay for extra inventory costs. Because we love gold, but not price tags.
Traditional Retail Price Cost
Pieces that rise to every occasion
Call us picky, but we believe high standards are a good thing. So we focus on what matters: durable materials built for everyday wear and tear, transparent pricing as friendly as your neighbor's dog, sustainable production to offset our carbon footprint, and tangible giving for a sparkling conscience. You set the gold bar, we simply strive to meet it.