Free Shipping & Returns Lifetime Warranty Ethically Sourced
Simple Pearl Necklace
Item is exchange only. Details.
Demure and decadent, our Simple Pearl Necklace is a certain classic.
With its gleaming pale sheen and soft lustre, the 6mm Akoya pearl at the heart of this delicate beauty is the epitome of elegance. Simply teamed with a delicate gold trace chain, it's a timeless addition to your jewelry that will never go out of style.
An Akoya pearl hangs suspended on a gold chain, secured by a lobster clasp, with two jump rings for size adjustment.
Total chain length is 18 inches, with extra jumpring at 15 inches.
- Quality isn't just our middle name, it's our mantra. Learn more here.
- We don't just say sustainable, we live it. More on our ethical approach here.
- We're born and raised in NYC, with the highest quality materials sourced from the best around the world. More on our global sourcing standards here.
- We're so confident in what we do that we offer you a Lifetime warranty.
- We want each golden purchase to be perfect, so we happily accept exchanges and returns within 30 days of purchase, except international and exchange only items. Learn more here.
Fine jewelry deserves fair prices. And so do you. All of our jewelry is born, raised, and designed in NYC. No import taxes, no unnecessary middlemen, no insane markups. And we produce pieces on a made-to-order basis so that you don’t pay for extra inventory costs. Because we love gold, but not price tags.
Traditional Retail Price Cost
Pieces that rise to every occasion
Call us picky, but we believe high standards are a good thing. So we focus on what matters: durable materials built for everyday wear and tear, transparent pricing as friendly as your neighbor's dog, sustainable production to offset our carbon footprint, and tangible giving for a sparkling conscience. You set the gold bar, we simply strive to meet it.
See what people are saying
Gold on the Go
With our carry-all vegan leather pouch that is.GET YOURS